1 open position
01. Sales Manager
Our company provides services of supply of new machines from the Czech Republic and spare parts to the imported equipment from around the world for aircraft engineering and mechanical engineering. We also perform overhaul repair and modernization of used equipment.
Our products include:
- Turning lathes
- Machining centers
- Milling machines
- Horizontal boring machines
- Grinding machines
- Gear cutting machines
- Radial drilling machines
- Balancing machines
REQUIREMENTS TO CANDIDATES
We will consider candidates without sales experience but with knowledge of relevant metal-working equipment (turning lathes, mainly with CNC, milling machines, vertical machining centers with CNC, grinding and metal-cutting machines)
- Engineering degree
- Or sales experience or sufficient knowledge of relevant metal-working equipment (you could study in university or you could operate it as a user)
- Work experience in mechanical engineering enterprise or in a commercial company engaged in sales of metal-cutting machines.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering technology and metal-working equipment (turning lathes, mainly with CNC, milling machines, vertical machining centers with CNC, grinding and metal-cutting machines)
- Negotiation skills to carry out negotiations at the level of Chief Operating Officer, CEO, owner of business.
- Developed communication skills.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Good skills in: Microsoft Office, 1C8, OUTLOOK, SKYPE.
- Promptness to travel.
- Required work experience 1–3 years.
- Sales of lathes (turning lathes, mainly with CNC, milling machines, vertical machining centers with CNC, grinding and metal-cutting machines) to industrial enterprises
- Negotiations on the phone with potential buyers
- Customer profiling.
- Presentation of the Company and equipment at Customer‘s site and on exhibitions
- Negotiations with the top-management of machine-building enterprises.
- Execution and maintenance of contracts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Formal employment according to FU
- Option to work in the office and/or at home office
- Work schedule: 5/2, 8.30 to 17.30, 1 hour lunch break
- Payment terms: fixed salary for a trial period (1 month) of 15 000 CZK, after the trial period fixed salary of 25 000 -30 000 CZK, + a transparent monthly system of KPI.
- If you have a large and ambitious dream together with abilities and skills in sales, we guarantee that there will be no ceiling in income
- Social package
- Corporate training
- Cheerful and ready to help colleagues and empathetic managers
- Interesting corporate events
- Tea, coffee, sweets, apples